Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

What would you want to do?

Hey everyone!
I recently came across this blog Alice's Bucket List which is this 15 year old girl who has cancer, it's her bucket list. I think it's a fantastic idea that she's trying to get all these things done before she passes away.
Everyone has things they want to accomplish before their time passes. I personally have a bucket list somewhere amongst my journals.
A bucket list is a list of things you want to accomplish before you pass away. There was a movie made about it, where Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman met in the hospital and ended up completing most of what was on their bucket lists. While watching this movie, I created my first bucket list. As far as I can remember for the first time, that's when I first created it.
If you were in Alice's or Jack Nicholson's and Morgan Freeman's characters what would you have on your bucket list? Take out your journal and open it to a fresh new page and come up with your bucket list.

Comment with some things from your bucket list.

XOXOXO
Liz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment