Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

More about Me?!?!?!

I found this on Jacky's blog.


{a} age :: 21

{b} bed size :: Twin.

{c} chore you hate :: Cleaning the bathroom.

{d} dogs :: None. :( I want a pugg.

{e} essential start to your day :: Sugary cereal!

{f} favorite color :: Purple!

{g} gold or silver ::Gold.

{h} height :: 5'6"

{i} instruments you play :: I wish I played an instrument. I've been taught the piano and guitar but never kept it up.


{j} job title :: hmmmm wicked awesome college student. :)

{k} kids :: None at the moment.

{l} live :: Pretty ol' Maine.

{m} maiden name :: I'm not married nor have I been.


{n} nicknames :: Liz, Lizzie, Lizzie-poo, Lizzie-poo poo, Lizard, Li li

{o} overnight hospital stays :: Never!

{p} pet peeve :: Bad grammar, liars, fakes.

{q} quote :: Right now at least today it's "seize the moment."


{r} righty or lefty :: righty tighty!

{s} siblings :: two sisters, one older, one younger.

{t} time you wake up :: 8ish? It depends on if I want to get up or not.

{u} university attended :: Somewheres in Maine.

{v} vegetables you dislike: I hate vegetables, except for corn and potatoes but I've been told those don't count.

{w} what makes you run late :: Um nothing. I HATE being late, so I try to leave like 15 minutes early depending on where I'm going.

{x} x-rays you’ve had :: Chest, thumb, foot.

{y} yummy food :: Lemon pepper chicken, chocolate chip cookies, grapes, pickles, so many!

{z} zoo animal favorite :: Elephant! I love them!

I hope everyone had a fantastic day and enjoyed learning more about me!

Lots of Love!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment